A&E Cage Co. 40″ x 30″ Stainless Steel Dome Top Bird Cage
The beautiful dome top design doesn’t just look amazing, but also provides additional internal space for your favorite feathered friend to climb, play and perch.
Benefits of Stainless Steel
Made of surgical-grade 304 stainless steel, this bird cage is resistant to the formation of bacteria. Unlike powder-coated bird cages, stainless steel bird cages have no coating for your bird to pick at and possibly ingest. Stainless steel bird cages resist corrosion so you can easily clean and sterilize the bird cage without fear of rust. This makes them ideal for out-of-door use and highly humid climates. All of these features, combined with the smooth, high-polish finish means you get the safest, healthiest environment possible for your birds and one that will look beautiful for years to come.
All A&E bird cages feature a welded bar design, industrial strength screw-in casters for easy moving, and are vet recommended and approved.
- Exterior Dimensions: 40″x30″x75″
- Interior Height: 50″
- Bar Spacing: 1″
- Bar Gauge: 5mm
- Bird proof front door & feeder door locks – For complete safety and assurance.
- Horizontal side bars, vertical bars front & back – Perfect for climbing and hanging accessories.
- 4 swing out feeder doors & additional breeder box door – Ease of access
- 4 stainless steel feeder cups & 2 perches
- Large front door for easy access – Makes cleaning a breeze.
- Removable seed catcher – easy to remove, cage takes up less space.
- Slide-out grill & tray for easy cleaning – Smooth gliding action, super durable.
- 4 easy rolling casters – Bird Cage can easily be rolled from room to room.
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel – 100% Bird Safe! Protected from corrosion and rust, super strong.
Perfectly suited for all Large and Extra Large Parrots such as:
- African Grey
- Small Cockatoo
- Large Cockatoo
- Mini Macaw
- Large Macaw
Assembly Required: Yes
- Tools Needed for Assembly: Phillips head screwdriver
Additional Parts Required: No
SKU# 9004030 Stainless Steel